http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bbqanddrybuffalochixthighs.jpg 4608 3456 Diane Henderiks http://188.8.131.52/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-06-28 16:29:262015-05-14 19:25:20Diane's BBQ and/or Dry Rubbed Chicken Thighs
Diane's BBQ and/or Dry Rubbed Chicken Thighs
- • 10 bone-in chicken thighs (skinned)
- • 1/2 cup your fave bbq sauce
- • 1/4 cup your favorite dry rub or spice combo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken thighs, smooth side down in even layer on baking sheet lined with non stick foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip them over, drain any juices and baste half with bbq sauce and dust half with dry rub.
- Return to oven and cook another 20 minutes or until cooked through, basting and dusting occasionally.