http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/chipotlebacon.jpg 2889 3577 Diane Henderiks http://126.96.36.199/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2015-08-21 19:06:222016-12-31 19:07:50Chocolate~Chipotle Bacon
- 1 package of bacon - thick cut preferred but not a must
- 1/4 cup dark, milk or white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove bacon from package and space in even layer on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully drain fat from the pan and return to oven.
- Bake for 10 more minutes
- While bacon is cooking line a platter or baking sheet with paper towels.
- When bacon is done remove from oven and using tongs transfer bacon to paper towel lined pan.
- Place chocolate in small microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir.
- With a spoon drizzle top half of bacon with chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chipotle powder.
- Let cool for chocolate to harden.