http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160709_102547-2.jpg 2695 1856 Diane Henderiks http://184.108.40.206/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2016-07-09 14:40:152016-07-09 19:35:17Concord Grape & Balsamic Molasses
Concord Grape Molasses
- 4 cups Concord grape juice+
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar, honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat juice, vinegar, sugar, and lemon juice in saucepan over medium high until the sugar has dissolved. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for about an hour or until the juice has reduced to about 1 cup and has a syrupy consistency. It should coat a spoon.
- Let cool, store in fridge or freeze.
+I use only Welch's Concord Grape Juice. You can also experiment with other 100% fruit juices. Some of my favorites are pomegranate, white grape, cherry, blueberry and apple