http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Fruit-and-Nut-Bark.jpg 1200 1600 Diane Henderiks http://18.104.22.168/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-12-22 16:36:142017-03-13 15:29:13Crispy White Chocolate Dried Fruit & Pistachio Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or pieces
- 1 cup crisp brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (optional)
- Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper covering the rim.
- Bring water in base of double boiler to a boil. Place chocolate in top pot, heat and stir with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until melted and smooth about 5 minutes.
- Stir rice cereal into melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out into an even layer about one-half inch thick.
- Tap baking sheet on the counter to help even the layer.
- Evenly sprinkle dried fruit over bark.
- Evenly sprinkle pistachio nuts over bark.
- Gently pat down with your clean hand.
- Refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Remove bark to a cutting board, place point of sharp knife into bark, apply a little pressure and twist your wrist to break apart. Pieces should be irregular and about 1-1/2 inch in size.