http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/edamamehummus.jpg 1920 2560 Diane Henderiks http://220.127.116.11/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-06-22 15:39:422015-05-14 19:07:54Diane's Edamame-Avocado “Hummus”
- 2 cups fresh edamame (shelled)
- 1 Medium avacado
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 Large garlic clove (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water (plus more if needed)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh veggies (cut into finger size pieces)
- Combine first 5 ingredients (edamame through lemon juice) in food processor or blender & mix until chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add coconut water, blend and pureed to desired consistency, adding more coconut water as needed.
- Transfer hummus into a large bowl and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon hummus into serving bowl & place on platter and surround with baked chips and fresh veggies.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons hummus & lots of veggies