http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/arugulapapayasaladthumb.jpg 2446 2898 Diane Henderiks http://126.96.36.199/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-02-03 15:02:322015-02-03 08:41:07Diane's Arugula & Papaya Salad with Pomegranate-Lime Vinaigrette
Diane's Arugula & Papaya Salad with Pomegranate-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate juice (save 1/2 cup seeds for salad salad)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey (or 1/4 teaspoon dried Stevia leaf powder)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 papaya (seeded, peeled and cubed)
- Make the dressing: whisk first 7 ingredients for dressing (vinegar through paprika) in a bowl.
- Whisk in oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Make the salad: combine ingredients for salad in a large bowl.
- Add half of the dressing to salad and toss thoroughly.
- Add additional dressing as needed or serve a little extra on the side.