http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/bloodymaryburgernight.jpg 2448 3264 Diane Henderiks http://126.96.36.199/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2013-01-31 16:59:452015-02-03 08:07:25Diane's Bloody Mary Burgers
Diane's Bloody Mary Burgers
- 1lb ground sirloin, turkey, chicken or other lean meat
- 2 stalks celery, including leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Place ground meat in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add mixture to ground meat and mix well to evenly incorporate into meat. Let stand for about 30 minutes to meld flavors.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- Grill about 3-4 minutes each side for medium-rare. Cooking times will vary depending on type of meat chosen.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Creamy Horseradish Spread on each bun.
- Top with your favorite condiments.