http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/granola.jpg 3456 4608 Diane Henderiks http://18.104.22.168/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-02-07 03:34:022015-02-03 08:39:44Diane's Game-Changing Granola
Diane's Game-Changing Granola
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup oat circle cereal
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine first 10 ingredients for granola in a large bowl (oats through cinnamon).
- Add orange juice a little at a time, stir, repeat.
- Drizzle honey and molasses over mixture a little at a time, stir, repeat.
- Place granola in even layer on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, gently toss and bake another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Oat mixture can be stored in freezer for up to 3 months to use as needed!
If you like it a little sweeter, just drizzle on more honey and molasses.