http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/chimichurri.jpg 4032 3024 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2016-07-11 09:38:382017-07-11 12:28:27Diane's Poblano & Red Bell Pepper Chimichurri
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup diced Red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced Poblano peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper – optional – taste for the Poblano heat first
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a mixing bowl and let stand for about 15 minutes to meld flavors.
- Add olive oil and toss to combine.
- Transfer to airtight container and store in fridge.
- Use as condiment for meat, poultry or fish. Toss into grains and veggies. Experiment with this concoction…you will love it!