http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/caesarsaladblog.jpg 2448 2970 Diane Henderiks http://184.108.40.206/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-03-13 15:35:352016-11-13 13:31:24Diane's Sensational Caesar Salad
Diane’s Sensational Caesar Salad
- 1/2 cup plain non fat Greek-style yogurt
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 small clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (chilled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (freshly shredded or grated)
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- Place lettuce in a large serving bowl. Drizzle one half of dressing over salad and toss well.
- Add more dressing (as desired) and retoss.
- Top with parmesan cheese and croutons.
Top with your favorite protein for a complete and delish meal!