http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/applesaucebeautythumb.jpg 2539 2446 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2013-01-29 16:58:152015-02-03 08:34:07Diane's Smooth & Simple Applesauce
Diane's Smooth & Simple Applesauce
- 8 apples (unpeeled, cored and quartered)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Allow to cool, then puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
To mix it up, add various fruits to pot with apples. I like pears, strawberries, mango and/or peaches.