http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/whippedcauliflower.jpg 288 432 Diane Henderiks http://184.108.40.206/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-01-14 16:52:212015-02-03 10:57:17Diane's Whipped Cauliflower
Diane’s Whipped Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup low sodium veggie or chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place cauliflower in steamer basket in large saucepan filled up to 1 inch with combo of water and broth. Steam 10-15 minutes until very tender.
- Place cooked cauliflower, cream cheese, garlic powder, nutmeg and Parmesan cheese in food processor and process until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.