http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Parmesan-Cashews.jpg 1200 1600 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-12-22 16:29:562017-03-13 15:29:50Italian Spiced Cashews
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic
- 1 cup Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine roasted garlic and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Lift and rub mixture together in your hands. Continue to work the garlic into the salt until there are no clumps of garlic.
- Spread out on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour or until the garlic is completely dry. You can test this by pinching the salt and the garlic should be dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
- Store in an air-tight container.