http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Orange-Sugar.jpg 1191 1237 Diane Henderiks http://220.127.116.11/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2013-12-22 16:27:492017-01-08 08:50:20Orange Sugar
- 4 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine zest and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Lift and rub mixture together in your hands. Continue to work the zest into the sugar until there are no clumps of zest.
- Spread out on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour or until the zest is completely dry. You can test this by pinching the sugar and the zest should be dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
- Store in an air-tight container.