http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_3708.jpg 2042 3062 Diane Henderiks http://220.127.116.11/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-08-01 12:40:242017-02-13 08:25:11Diane's Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans & Apricots
- 1lb fresh Brussels sprouts (cleaned, trimmed and halved)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pecans (lightly toasted and coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add mixture to Brussels sprouts and toss gently.
- Place in an even layer on baking sheet(s) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake about 15 minutes until crisp/tender; shaking pan hallway through.
- Remove from oven and stir in pecans and cranberries