http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/20151108_122619.jpg 5312 2988 Diane Henderiks http://22.214.171.124/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2015-11-08 18:01:332015-11-08 18:01:33Seasoned Seasonal Seeds
Seasonal Seasoned Squash & Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from winter squash or pumpkin (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Your favorite combination of dried herbs, spices and seasonings (I love garlic powder, basil, parsley, celery seed, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss seeds with olive oil and spice combination.
- Place in even layer on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Shake pan or toss around with spatula.
- Bake additional 10-15 minutes or until seeds are crispy. Let cool.