http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sunbutterdates.jpg 3531 3018 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2018-01-05 08:56:002018-01-05 08:57:40Sugar~Kissed SunButter Stuffed Dates
Sugar~Kissed SunButter Stuffed Dates
- 16 plump medjool dates
- 1/2 cup or less of SunButter
- Shelled sunflower seeds for topping (raw, roasted, seasoned...whatever you like)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Slice the dates in half lengthwise without slicing completely through the date
- If the dates are not pitted then carefully remove the pits.
- Place SunButter in a small zip top bag, seal and cut a small section from the corner for piping.
- Pip the SunButter into each date to slightly above the top and place on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining dates.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds on another plate and tap the top of each date lightly into the seeds. Set back on the plate with the dates. Repeat with remaining dates.
- Sprinkle all of the sugar all over the top of the dates allowing excess to fall on the plate.
- Pick up each date, gently shake off excess sugar and place on serving platter.