http://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/citrusvodka3.jpg 1280 1024 Diane Henderiks http://220.127.116.11/~dianehen/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2017-03-01 13:21:442017-04-06 12:42:57Sweet Citrus Vodka
- 4 lemons
- 3 oranges
- 2 cups water
- Zero calorie natural sweetener equal to 1 cup
- 2 cups vodka
- Peel the lemon and orange with a vegetable peeler in wide strips (try to remove the least amount of pith as possible). Place in a large jar decorative glass bottle or jar.
- Combine water and sweetener in mixing bowl and add to jar with zests.
- Pour vodka into jar.
- Stir, refrigerate and let sit to infuse.
- After a week or two strain the zest and discard it.