March 24, 2020
1 package of bacon – thick cut preferred but not a must
1/4 cup dark, milk or white chocolate
1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove bacon from package and space in even layer on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully drain fat from the pan and return to oven.
- Bake for 10 more minutes
- While bacon is cooking line a platter or baking sheet with paper towels.
- When bacon is done remove from oven and using tongs transfer bacon to paper towel lined pan.
- Place chocolate in small microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir.
- With a spoon drizzle top half of bacon with chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chipotle powder.
- Let cool for chocolate to harden.