https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/bakedapplechips.jpg 4032 3024 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2018-10-03 13:53:572018-10-03 13:54:38Crazy Crispy Baked Apple Chips
- 4 of your favorite apples, washed and unpeeled *
- granulated sugar or honey (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Slice apples thinly using a sharp knife or a mandoline.
- Place in even layer on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn each one over and bake for another hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- If they are not super crunchy, return to oven for 20 minutes.
- Place in airtight container and use within a few days...if they last that long 🙂
* I like pink lady, honey crisp, gala or Fuji