Recipies / Salads / Dressings / Gluten-Free
Diane’s Arugula & Papaya Salad with Pomegranate-Lime Vinaigrette
March 24, 2020
1 rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup fresh pomegranate juice (save 1/2 cup seeds for salad salad)
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 tablespoon honey (or 1/4 teaspoon dried Stevia leaf powder)
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
5 cups baby arugula
1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
1/2 papaya (seeded, peeled and cubed)
- Make the dressing: whisk first 7 ingredients for dressing (vinegar through paprika) in a bowl.
- Whisk in oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Make the salad: combine ingredients for salad in a large bowl.
- Add half of the dressing to salad and toss thoroughly.
- Add additional dressing as needed or serve a little extra on the side.