https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/cucumberdilldip.jpg 791 636 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2016-07-13 07:39:552017-08-13 07:40:30Diane's Cool As a Cucumber Dip
- 1 cup plain non fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cucumbers; peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill; finely chopped
- Place first 8 ingredients in food processor (yogurt through paprika) and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, stir in cucumbers and dill.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill in fridge for an hour or more.
- Whisk thoroughly before serving.