April 20, 2020
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup oat circle cereal
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seed
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
2 tablespoons of your favorite seeds (chia, flax, hemp, etc)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup orange juice
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoons honey
1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine first 10 ingredients for granola in a large bowl (oats through cinnamon).
- Combine orange juice and vanilla extract. Add to oat mixture a little at a time, stir, repeat.
- Drizzle honey and molasses over mixture a little at a time, stir, repeat.
- Place granola in even layer on baking sheet. Dip a knife or spoon handle in the honey and drizzle a very thin stream on top and bake for 15 minutes, gently toss and bake another 15 minutes or more until crispy and lightly browned. Set aside to cool.