November 2, 2020
1lb fresh asparagus (cleaned & trimmed)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon olive oil
Coarse salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Place asparagus in a large ziplock bag.
- Combine vinegar, thyme & oil in bowl & whisk thoroughly.
- Pour into bag with asparagus and let marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from bag and place in an even layer on baking sheet(s).
- Bake about 10 minutes until crisp/tender; shaking pan halfway through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle kosher salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.