November 2, 2020
4 new potatoes (washed and unpeeled)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
2 cups shredded or chopped cooked turkey breast
1 Medium onion (diced)
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in cast iron griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add grated potatoes and spread out in even layer on griddle.
- Cook potatoes for 2 minutes, flipping and moving them around regularly.
- Drizzle with chicken broth and repeat step 4.
- Gather potatoes in one half of griddle and flip occasionally while cooking the onions.
- Add onions to other half of griddle and cook about 5 minutes until they begin to brown.
- Mix onions with potatoes, add turkey and stir completely to combine.
- Drizzle with chicken broth, add remaining ingredients and cook 5 more minutes stirring constantly.