https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/turkeyhashblog.jpg 2016 2118 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-01-10 16:30:042015-02-03 08:44:01Diane's Turkey Hash
Diane's Turkey Hash
- 4 new potatoes (washed and unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 Medium onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grate potatoes and set aside.
- Heat oil in cast iron griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add grated potatoes and spread out in even layer on griddle.
- Cook potatoes for 2 minutes, flipping and moving them around regularly.
- Drizzle with chicken broth and repeat step 4.
- Gather potatoes in one half of griddle and flip occasionally while cooking the onions.
- Add onions to other half of griddle and cook about 5 minutes until they begin to brown.
- Mix onions with potatoes, add turkey and stir completely to combine.
- Drizzle with chicken broth, add remaining ingredients and cook 5 more minutes stirring constantly.