https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/sauteedmushrooms.jpg 4032 3024 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2018-12-01 13:09:042018-12-01 13:27:34Sensational Sautéed Steakhouse-Style Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until nearly all of the water has been released and evaporated.
- Add remaining tablespoon of butter and remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.