https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Southern-Pecans.jpg 1200 1600 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2012-12-22 16:30:292017-03-13 15:29:40Southern Spiced Pecans
Southern Spiced Pecans
- 1 egg white - beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
- In a small bowl combine next 5 ingredients (ginger through salt)
- Add the pecans and toss to combine.
- Spread the nuts in an even layer on the baking sheet in an even layer and bake for about 30 minutes, gently stirring once, until browned.
- Remove from oven and let the nuts sit on the baking sheet to cool.