https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160715_112138-1.jpg 2434 2054 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2016-07-15 15:53:012016-07-15 15:53:01Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
- 1 small spaghetti squash - cut in half, seeds removed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg - lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle oil over squash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place spaghetti squash onto parchment lined baking sheet with cut sides down.
- Bake until squash is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape strands of flesh from the squash with a fork and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and egg to bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Heat oil in large cast iron skillet.
- Spoon mixture into center of pan and pat down with spatula to about 1/2 inch thickness while forming a rectangle.
- Cook about 5 minutes, cut into quarters in pan with spatula and flip each quarter gently.
- Cook another five minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into whatever size pieces you would like or leave as is.
- Serve with your favorite condiment. I love this with my Jammin' Jalapeno~Tomatillo Hot Sauce
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper - optional