https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Anise-Peppercorn-Bark.jpg 1200 1600 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2014-12-22 16:34:202017-01-08 08:52:40White Chocolate, Anise & Pink Peppercorn Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or pieces
- 1/4 cup anise seed
- 1/4 cup pink peppercorns - gently crushed with the back of a knife
- Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper covering the rim.
- Bring water in base of double boiler to a boil. Place chocolate in top pot, heat and stir with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until melted and smooth about 5 minutes.
- Pour anise seed into the melted chocolate and mix to combine completely.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out into an even layer about one-quarter inch thick.
- Tap baking sheet on the counter to help even the layer.
- Evenly sprinkle crushed peppercorns over bark.
- Refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Remove bark to a cutting board, place point of sharp knife into bark, apply a little pressure and twist your wrist to break apart. Pieces should be irregular and about 1 1/2 - 2 inches in size.