https://www.dianehenderiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/wildmushroomsalt.jpg 1200 1600 Diane Henderiks /wp-content/uploads/2013/04/horizontal-logo1.png Diane Henderiks2013-12-22 16:37:422017-01-08 08:49:49Wild Mushroom Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup sliced wild mushrooms
- 1 cup Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place mushrooms on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet
- Bake for 1 hour or until mushrooms are dry and ready to crumble.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add mushrooms to food processor and process until finely ground.
- Combine mushrooms with salt and mix until completely incorporated together.
- Store in an air-tight container.